Super-Charge & Customize Your iPhone, iPad or
iPod Touch on ALL NEW iOS 9.2
The Wait is Over! Easily & Safely Jailbreak your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on the Latest iOS 9.1 – 9.2 in 11 Simple Steps!
Click Below to Buy for $15
Just Some Reasons to Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on ALL NEW iOS 9.2 – 9.0.2
- Get access to Cydia – the “better Appstore” with thousands of free tweaks, upgrades and apps
- Tether your iPhone’s internet connection using Wi-Fi Hotspot – even when your mobile service provider will not allow you to tether
- Run Wi-Fi only apps over 3G/4G network
- Protect individual folders and apps with your Touch ID fingerprint
- Completely customize your iPhone’s look and feel – with thousands of beautiful themes, ringtones and tweaks
- Automatically turn off all power hungry apps when your battery is running low
- Run your favourite apps quicker with shortcut gestures – e.g. launch your favourite app with the click of a single button or take a selfie using your home button
- Enhance the quality of your pictures or add hundreds of additional filters and effects to your photos
- Absolutely no limitations
- Fully reversible and legal – does not affect your warranty!
Our Jailbreak is compatible with all of the following devices and on all networks:
iPhone 6/6 Plus,
iPad mini 4/3/2/1,
iPad Air 2/1
iPod touch 5/6.
Click Below to Buy for $15
Just a few examples of what can be achieved with the Cydia Appstore on iOS 9.2!
A staple jailbreak release. This is the tweak that you use to show what jailbreaking can do to those who are uneducated about jailbreaking. Barrel allows you to have use awesome transitions between Home screen pages.
The tweak enables the new Vulcan salute or Spock emoji and all the flag emojis which are available in iOS 8.3 or later but hidden. The Spock Emoji comes with skin tone options as well like the face Emojis.
You can adjust the volume level of each alarm, enable or disable vibration and automatic dismissal and set a fade-in duration which is the period of time the volume increases gradually from 0 up to the custom level.
You can also set multiple ringtones to an alarm so that every time it rings, a different ringtone is used. These options are available when you’re setting a new alarm.
If you haven’t heard of the tweak before, it allows you to interact with apps directly from the Home screen without having to open the application.
You can swipe up on an app icon to view a specialized tray that allows you to interact with it from the Home screen. For instance, swiping up on the Clock icon open’s a tray beneath it where you can turn on or off alarms. Similarly, the Settings app allows you to respring, reboot or lock your device. For apps that are not supported, the tray will display all the pending notifications when you swipe up its icon.
All of this, plus thousands of more tweaks and
apps, for $15